Hong Kong Diploma – HKDSE
Our courses help Secondary school students develop all the skills needed for success in the HKDSE:
- Listen and read critically
- Use appropriate means of communication
- Critically evaluate the effectiveness of their communication
- Resolve confilicts and accomplish tasks
- Develop creative ideas and thinking
- Increase imagination, curiosity and confidence
- Be open to new ideas and situations
- Distinguish real and false statements and issues
- Recognise inconsistencies
- Predict probable consequences
- Identify and evaluate key ideas from reading material
- Interpret opinion and arguments from reading material
- Assess their own writing strategy and appropriate style
- Explore alternative lines of enquiry and give feedback
- Recognise the complexity of any problem and solve it
- Evaluate feeling, strengths, weakness and self assess
- Be self confidant and make judgements
- Make informed decisions and choices
- develop personal and social core values
Levels 4 to 9 of the Ready To Learn English Programme create the foundations needed for success in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education.
Levels 10 to 12 then build the knowledge & skills needed by students in Junior Secondary.
Levels 13 to 15 then further develop the skills needed to excel in teacher led assessments and the final HKDSE exam.